bushwackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bushwackers

Im looking for bushwacker cut out flares for a 4 door xj.

You should try the TJ flares. They fit, they are WAY cheaper, and they seem to look pretty nice. I am sure somebody on the forum that has that setup can post a pic for you. THIS IS NOT A BASH POST. But to be honest i dont think you should do bushwackers. They can look nice, no doubt about that, but i have seen them get ripped off real easy. I dont want you to spend a bunch of money on something that you have the possiblity of tearing off in the trails. I know what its like to spend money on a wheeling rig with the sole purpose of making it look its best and then break what i just bought. Just don't wanna see you waste your money.
    Last edited by hippie metal; 06-17-2009, 06:08 PM.
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

you know ryan you can be a ahole but your all right lol i was just thinking about the tj flares kinda funny you said that. But im going to cut my fenders after i get new u joints so i hope by next week.
      Last edited by jeepinjosh; 06-17-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

i have a set of bushwackers you can have that i just recently painted, they have their share of scratches, pm me if interested i could probably get pictures tommorow along with a price

Comment

pmed ya

Comment

If you find a picture of Doug's rig, he has the TJ flares in front.
            I think they look good, but I hear they look stupid without a ton of lift.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
            X