u-joint style rockwell shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u-joint style rockwell shafts

I need 2 complete sets of U-joint shafts for a 2.5 ton rockwell. Also need 2 complete seal kits as well.

thanks.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

i have a rear rockwell, with a drivshaft, if anything in those would help let me know
    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

don't i remember you posting a bendix joint style shaft a little while ago?

are you looking for spare shafts?

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        don't i remember you posting a bendix joint style shaft a little while ago?

are you looking for spare shafts?
        Yes, however i want to replace them with the joint style. stock there stronger and less parts to deal with not to mention easier to trail fix.
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
          i have a rear rockwell, with a drivshaft, if anything in those would help let me know
          are you looking to sell it? I could use it for parts.

Comment

Working...
          X