Need CV Front Output Yoke from np231

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need CV Front Output Yoke from np231

Like the title says... I need a CV front output yoke from a np231. Anyone got a spare t case lying around that i could steal the yoke off of?
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

if it was left on the one you gave me ill pull it off for ya...

Comment

nope... that one had a non-cv yoke. thx though
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

oh alright no prob

Comment

transfercase from jackie's old jeep part outt????
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

not parting it anymore... and no i got 2 t cases sitting in my garage well more like 1.5

Comment

i know you want the 242 front output yoke but i thinkit's different splinage.

Comment

Working...
              X