WTB 1/8 scale buggy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 1/8 scale buggy.

Im looking to get an 1/8 scale RC buggy. It can be complete and running or just a roller. Im going to convert it to a brushless Lipo anyway so it doesn't matter if it has a motor. Im looking for a brand name buggy. Losi,Ofna,Kyosho,CEN, HB, or something along thoses lines. Needs to be in reasonable shape as far as diffs and suspension components go. I have all my own radio gear to go in so that is not an issue.

Post them up. I would consider trading my newly built Venom Creeper for it if its in decent shape.

Losi is the only one you listed worth converting to electric... .they actually offer kits for doing it now... i ask the guys i race wit if anyone got a used 8 for ya.
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
      Losi is the only one you listed worth converting to electric... .they actually offer kits for doing it now... i ask the guys i race wit if anyone got a used 8 for ya.
      Thanks. My buddy has a Kyosho Inferno MP9 with a mamba monster,2600kv and 2 2s lipos in it. It has enough torque to peel the tires off the rims. He ripped it across the parking lot at RCM and people stopped to watch it and were like WTF? It screws.

Comment

my buddy has a full option losi 8 roller... $475 w/ JR 9000 t/s servos - radio tray and all. $400 just bare chassis...
        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I just bought an Ofna Hyper 7 with a ton of extra parts for $125 shipped.

Comment

Working...
          X