Somebody to do Floors-rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody to do Floors-rockers

I bought another project Comanche, and the floors are pretty bad. I want to save this Jeep. Basically, im curious if anyone would be interested in doing floors and rockers. Im very busy lately, and dont have the space to do this right now.

As payment, (if your interested) I have an 88 MJ, 5spd, 4x4, shortbed. V8 ZJ coils, rustys trackbar, 8.25 rear, 31" all terrains, plus a spare, running and yard driving. Also, has a meyers 6.5 plow, e47 pump, all working. Its gotta be worth it to someone...

The bad part.....the rear spring hangers broke from the frame, its a little rusty. Can be fixed though.

Im either going to sell this jeep or part it out, but I figured someone may want to trade some labor instead. Im not looking for a hack job either. Let me know..
    Last edited by GreenMJ; 11-30-2014, 02:56 PM.
    -1988 Comanche 31's, rot box
    -1990 Comanche 35's, 44 locked, beater
    -1977 F-250 Highboy 35's, gas pig
    -2012 6.7 Powerstroke 37's, tow rig
    The junkpile keeps growing!

After Christmas my brother may want to do it for you. But cash only. He's good at it because he's refusing to accept reality and scrap his 96 toilet.

Only took him 9/10 days of work to redo this.

Pass side he did last spring.

Comment

Cash works too. Let me know. If I had more time, id pick away at it. Thanks

Comment

Is it possible to get pics of it? How bad is the floor, just rotted in a few spots or like Fred Flinstone car gone?

Comment

I started cutting it last night. Im gonna try to do it in my spare time. Thanks for the help though. Ill let you know if I run out of time and need the help

Comment

Working...
          X