D30 knuckles. preferably reamed already for 1ton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D30 knuckles. preferably reamed already for 1ton

I'm going to be redoing my steering because it is as sloppy as hell. One of the knuckles has ovaled itself over the years because I originally reamed it too far and the joints are going on 5 years old now. I need a set of knuckles and I dont want to spend millions. If I have to I will go to a Junkyard and get them and ream them myself but I would like to avoid that. If anyone has a set that is either reamed or not reamed please let me know. I dont care if it is OTK or UTK either. If I find a set of UTK reamed ones I'll use them. If someone has OTK ones, Ill use them and switch to an OTK setup. Thanks!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

How bad are they? Can you drill them out to 7/8" and use the Ruff stuff inserts?

I'll look tonight to see if i have the set from when i swapped out my 30
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

I drilled mine out and put oen of the ruffstuff weld in bungs in. Way better imo.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I have a 30 I'm stripping for scrap. Knuckles are yours if they'll come off.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Thanks guys I didnt know they were an option from Ruff Stuff. Hux, def let me know. I need to take them off anyway because I have to do Ball Joints.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
          X