Hp dana 30 steering knuckles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hp dana 30 steering knuckles

Like the title says I'm looking for steering knuckles for my 98 xj. It's a hp dana 30. My guides on my knuckles are gouged and my brake pads like to bind up and grind under heavy braking. I know its a common problem and that the fix most do is to weld and file it back down but I do not have access to a welder. This is also my DD so I'm hoping someone has a pair so the down time could be at a minimum. If you have some and are willing to let them go let me know. Thanks
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are Forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

I don't know what the difference is in XJ to ZJ except for the ZJ is low pinion, but I have an entire 97 ZJ D30 you can have for free if you come and get it. Don't know if it will work for you or not, but it's available.

Comment

Originally posted by Dcampbell98XJ View Post
      Like the title says I'm looking for steering knuckles for my 98 xj. It's a hp dana 30. My guides on my knuckles are gouged and my brake pads like to bind up and grind under heavy braking. I know its a common problem and that the fix most do is to weld and file it back down but I do not have access to a welder. This is also my DD so I'm hoping someone has a pair so the down time could be at a minimum. If you have some and are willing to let them go let me know. Thanks

If you are still looking i believe i have some laying around. Let me know and ill take a look
      01 tj

Comment

Working...
      X