nice 97+ XJ seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice 97+ XJ seats

my 99 is a limited and has fucked up seats in it, passenger only goes forward and not back, driver is ripped and only goes up unless i pull on the motor when i push the button or something. i don't remember.

point is who has a pair of power seats that will fit my 99 XJ.

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

"3) For Sale Section. SiS is not here and was not created for the purpose of being a classifieds site, do not register accounts simply and solely for the purpose of leeching off our sites for sale section without contributing anything whatsoever to the community otherwise. Also, banned members may not use our website directly or indirectly to continue to sell their goods. If you feel like that is something you need to do, there are plenty of other local sites that are great for that purpose, SiSOffRoad is not one of those sites. If the major majority of your posts are in our wanted/for sale section, you arent fooling anyone."
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

so you don't have a pair of nice seats?

Comment

Junkyard. Find a WJ

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
          Junkyard. Find a WJ

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
          WJ bolt right in? what about a ZJ like yours, local place had a good leather and power interior for $70. i just want 2 front seats that work in all directions, my pass seat only goes forward and the driver doesn't like to go down or back.

Comment

Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
            WJ bolt right in? what about a ZJ like yours, local place had a good leather and power interior for $70. i just want 2 front seats that work in all directions, my pass seat only goes forward and the driver doesn't like to go down or back.
            DO YOU EVEN SEARCH? THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED A MILLION TIMES BEFORE.

No, WJ do not bolt right in. You need the XJ seat rails. You then unbolt just the seats from the WJ and bolt them onto the XJ rails.

However, as you might imagine this is a problem for you. Your XJ power seat frames are fucked.

For this swap you'd need;

- WJ seats
            - XJ Power Seat Rails (Or XJ mechanical Seat Rails and the WJ seats would just be mech and not power.)

There might be a chance that the WJ motors that spin the seat are the same as the XJ and you might be able to swap them over. However, i am not sure on this and only speculating.
            Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

i am in the process of putting WJ power seats in my XJ with power seats

in fact it is sitting at Claytons right now and Clayton is supposed to do it this week if he has time. Feel free to take a look when you're there if it helps you
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

in fact it is sitting at Claytons right now and Clayton is supposed to do it this week if he has time. Feel free to take a look when you're there if it helps you
                Built not bought. Do you even know how to spin a wrench?
                Hudson

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
                  i spun enough wrenches on my green jeep in 100 hateful wrench sessions in rain on highways uphill both ways

i earned being able to drop off this other one

plus it pays to trade work for work
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

ha turns out im off like all this week. but i'll be in the area tomorrow, besides all i can find are ZJ seats hahaha oh well.

Comment

DO YOU EVEN SEARCH? THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED A MILLION TIMES BEFORE.

No, WJ do not bolt right in. You need the XJ seat rails. You then unbolt just the seats from the WJ and bolt them onto the XJ rails.

However, as you might imagine this is a problem for you. Your XJ power seat frames are fucked.

For this swap you'd need;

- WJ seats
                      - XJ Power Seat Rails (Or XJ mechanical Seat Rails and the WJ seats would just be mech and not power.)

There might be a chance that the WJ motors that spin the seat are the same as the XJ and you might be able to swap them over. However, i am not sure on this and only speculating.
                      you go to hell!!! (but useful info)

Comment

I'm going to the junkyard tomorrow to look for ZJ backing plates.

Ill keep my eyes open for some nice power heated WJ seats. What's your price range?
                        Hudson

Comment

bro do you even sleep?

junk yard by me has 2 or 3 ZJs with complete rear axles. i'll check them out for ya

my price depends on the seats, nice black leather that are really good, $100.

Comment

To The Void.....
                            Don't Panic

Comment

Working...
                            X