No announcement yet.

yj front leaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got it, alot of heat, and alot of air-hammer and impact. new one is in, back to new!

also i just wanted to let you know that it took the full power of a 6 ton porta-power to move the sheared spring, that axle was not going ANYWHERE, but what do i know..... i just built the jeep front to back
    Last edited by StompJrKz400; 04-08-2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
      i got it, alot of heat, and alot of air-hammer and impact. new one is in, back to new!

also i just wanted to let you know that it took the full power of a 6 ton porta-power to move the sheared spring, that axle was not going ANYWHERE, but what do i know..... i just built the jeep front to back
      It took 6 tons to pivot the shackle without the other end attached?
      The fixed spring mount is the only thing that holds the axle front to back. But hey, you obviously know more than I do after "building" that jeep front to back.
      Glad you got it fixed though, and no one got hurt.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
        Glad you got it fixed though, and no one got hurt.
        this. most important
        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

My jeep got hurt, lucky for me jeeps dont break, they just get tired of being awesome

Comment

Working...
          X