Fabricator looking to make some extra $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabricator looking to make some extra $$

Been giving some consideration to wanting to stretch my TJ. My friend who helped me out with my rear 4link has an extremely busy schedule and cant assist so I am looking to see if there are any fabricators here on SIS willing to help me out and be paid for their time.

I had reached out to clayton but since I have already outboarded my shocks for insurance purposed I assume he does not want to take the job unless I purchase the entire rear half long arm kit from them which for me is not needed since all that work is done.

Pictured below is the current state of my rear frame. The antirock Ive installed is not pictured but is mounted in front of the axle right as the frame takes the bend upward toward the coil bucket.

What Id like to accomplish is something similar to the following:

or

Would anyone who welds be willing to help me out with this job?
    Other then the frame I would only need help to construct longer control arms out of DOM. I am not in a hurry so if you think you can help but have to wait till after the holidays that is completely fine.

I could take care of the remaining things needed such as brakelines, gas tank, driveshafts etc.

Thanks guys

Lou
    05 Black Rubicon

I probably could. Give me a call if you want at some point and we can talk about what you want to do and what I think. 860-759-0227
    Dan
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

cool, Ill give you a ring when I get out of work tonight around 630.
      05 Black Rubicon

Comment

OK, if you dont get me just leave a message and Ill call you right back.
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
        X