X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM TJ Parts, Dana 30/35, etc.

Looking for:

-Stock Transmission skid/belly pan thingy in good shape
    -Dana 35 in good condition, 4.10 gears. Surface rust that I can clean up is ok, but control arms mounts must be solid.
    -Dana 30 in same condition, 4.10 gears
    -Seats in good condition, don't care if they are Sahara, SE, Sport as long as they arent ripped.
    -Whole frame (already have one found for $500 in good shape, but if you have one for less i'm all ears.)
    -Dash pieces in good shape
    -center console
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

i got a D30 stock that i could hook you up with with 4.10s. only thing is it doesn't have shafts so if you want everything else i got. its got brakes and all. also have abunch of other tj parts, mostly stock suspension stuff and fender flares.
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Cool, we may in in touch soon once we get to tearing this thing apart to really see the condition. I presume you don't have the D35 anymore?
      P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

XJ high-pinion 30?
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
          XJ high-pinion 30?
          HP will work but its gotta have 4.10s. This thing isn't going to be built for wheeling or for a little more strength so LP is fine by me.

Unless someone has a set of axles with 4.56s

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I have some stock control arms, missing one of the lowers but you can hav them for free if you can pick them up!

Comment

no, sold the 35 a while back sorry. woulda been perfect for you though. let me know. not lookin for much.
              Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

I may have front control arms. I'll take a look.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  Looking for:

-Stock Transmission skid/belly pan thingy in good shape
                  -Dana 35 in good condition, 4.10 gears. Surface rust that I can clean up is ok, but control arms mounts must be solid.
                  -Dana 30 in same condition, 4.10 gears
                  -Seats in good condition, don't care if they are Sahara, SE, Sport as long as they arent ripped.
                  -Whole frame (already have one found for $500 in good shape, but if you have one for less i'm all ears.)
                  -Dash pieces in good shape
                  -center console

Me=new bestfriend
                  2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                  97' zj
                  2012 surbra imperza DD
                  im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

We really need that 35 and the crossmember more than anything. We just ordered new suspension since OEM stuff is relatively cheap
                    P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      We really need that 35 and the crossmember more than anything. We just ordered new suspension since OEM stuff is relatively cheap
                      How fast can you get up here? Bc dougs jeep is gone after tomorrow from the cutting floor and the tj moves in only thing is the 30 comes with the smaller size ujoints
                      2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                      97' zj
                      2012 surbra imperza DD
                      im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

i have 2 front lower control arms (forget the brand) but aftermarket and in good shape. and i also have driver and passenger front tj seats no rails tho
                        98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
                        98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                          How fast can you get up here? Bc dougs jeep is gone after tomorrow from the cutting floor and the tj moves in only thing is the 30 comes with the smaller size ujoints
                          Won't be able to for a bit but if both axles are in good shape id take em. the u joint size really doesnt matter
                          P8R

Comment

i know a wicked clean 35 too if you're interested
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              i know a wicked clean 35 too if you're interested
                              Send me a pm and we'll chat
                              P8R

Comment

Working...
                              X