• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.55 gear set for an HP D30

I require them. Who's got some?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

I'm not sure if they're for a 30 or 44 but I have gears you're more then welcome to. Is there any quick way to check?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I have them a 3.55 asembley as well if you're interested, you can have them..

Comment

dare i ask why?
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

They are for someone who hasn't joined the forum yet. Don't get any funny ideas.
          sigpic

Comment

phil i have a set but i have to look for it. pretty sure i know where it is. not sure how soon you are looking for it but if you want it, its yours

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Whoever has 'em I'll take them.
              sigpic

Comment

Ill check tomortow

Comment

I have bunch of R&P sets I'm sure one is HPD30 3.55
                  If you give me a call one night after I can look through what I have.

To know what you have.
                  Just count the teeth and divide for the ratio make sure the numbers match for a matching set.
                  RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                  www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                  Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
                    I have bunch of R&P sets I'm sure one is HPD30 3.55
                    If you give me a call one night after I can look through what I have.

To know what you have.
                    Just count the teeth and divide for the ratio make sure the numbers match for a matching set.
                    When you did my gears do you recall if I took my old D30 gear set? I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                      When you did my gears do you recall if I took my old D30 gear set? I can't remember.
                      I have a pile of gears under my bench I cannot remember where they all came from anymore.

I only throw away broken gears sets just in case someone needs them.
                      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
                        I have a pile of gears under my bench
                        HA, that you do justin, that you do. ^that is an understatement. mountain is a moar suitable word id say
                        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Working...
                        X