tj skid plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tj skid plate

i need some kind of skid plate for my tcase on my tj. my stock one has been crunched to oblivion and i think i will have to cut it off when i go to put my SYE in so i will need a new one, preferably stock but if there's something else out there for fairly cheap i'd entertain it.
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

I have a clayton belly up skid if you are interested. It is missing the main mount but can easily be drilled to just bolt onto the stock frame rails locations.

Comment

huh, may be interested. will it work on a 4 banger? and we'd have to be talking price range so let me know some more details. i may be interested.

Comment

not sure about the 4 banger, although I can't think why it wouldn't fit. your TJ is a 5spd right?

http://claytonoffroad.com/product_in...roducts_id/192

The plate and bracket normally new is 475. It's never been installed, is painted black. How about 200 and I'll deliver.

Comment

hell yeah! i'd love to take that man it's a smokin deal! and yes it is 5spd. the only thing i have question about would be the oil pan since it's different from 4cyl to 6cyl so maybe i'll give adam a call and ask him. when would you want to meet up?

Comment

Working...
          X