Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT: 15x10 D-Window Black Steelies on 5x4.5.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: 15x10 D-Window Black Steelies on 5x4.5.

Looking to trade my 15x10's for some 15x8 or 15x7 steel or stock aluminum rims.

Im trying to cut down on the width of my CJ.
    dirty30

Whats the backspacing? Condition?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I believe they are 4" or 3.75"

And they are pretty mint, maybe a little surface rust around edges in spots, but not rash from grabbing rocks. And I have a spare that has never been mounted.
      dirty30

Comment

ill trade you my soft 8's that are 15x8 with 4" of backspacing...
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

i have a 5th spare and you saw the condition...as long as yours are alright
          1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Mine are in great condition, lemme grab some photos and specs tonight, swinging by dads after work anyways.
            dirty30

Comment

alright cool...you remember what mine were roughly?

Comment

I mean kinda, black steel with round holes? These are going on the CJ so im not terribly worried about looks lol
                dirty30

Comment

i would also be interested if it doesn't go through, i have 15x8 imitation beadlocks that are just too narrow for me, steel. let me know if you would be interested and i'll get ya some pics.
                  Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

This is about the most rash you'll find on the rims

Im not looking for anything crazy, just some thinner steelies.

Not too interested s in the fake locks, cuz in the event I get some weld on beadlocks I don't want to have to remove the falsies
                    dirty30

Comment

i have a set of 4 15x8s american racing Mojaves, black.. aluminum

these wheels^
                      98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
                      98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

oh wait what axles you hav under th cj? still 5x5 bolt pattern....?

Comment

Originally posted by snapshaft View Post
                          oh wait what axles you hav under th cj? still 5x5 bolt pattern....?
                          Nah 5*4.5"

I'd be willing to swap for those alums
                          dirty30

Comment

oh sweet text me 860 395 8656

Comment

i can swap all the tires at my shop

Comment

Working...
                              X