dana 60 hub part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dana 60 hub part

I smashed the hub on the jeep and broke the selector on the hub. Long shot but I need the actual piece you turn to lock or unlock the hub.

stock? Owen might have one

Comment

stock?? i have two, from a chevy 60
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

looks like this

Comment

yupp i got all the internals too. i upgraded to 35 spline outers with drive flanges, so i literally have a box with all that stuff. It's your if you want it.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

you sir are awesome. are you near KIA of milford at all? we go there all the time to pick up and deliver cars. Either my father or myself could meet you there or close to that area.

Comment

you need these

RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
              www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                you sir are awesome. are you near KIA of milford at all? we go there all the time to pick up and deliver cars. Either my father or myself could meet you there or close to that area.
                yes, very close.

I'm not around during the week, but almost always here on saturdays. mornings work best. let me know, i'll PM you my number

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Thanks so much man, nice meeting you today

Comment

Anytime man, good meeting you too, I'm sure i'll see ya around on the trails sometime soon.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                    X