Diesel truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel truck.

Anyone know of any diesel trucks for sale for around 6k? Just started looking around and figured I would see if anyone knows of anything here.

all over craigslist, mainly powerstrokes tho

Comment

just dont get a ford............ pat..........
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I know of a guy letting a 99 Ram 3500 Dually with a 24 Valve Cummins go for around 7k.

It's a Florida truck, 240k miles, brand new standard trans and clutch, 4WD, 8 foot bed with Gooseneck Hitch, and the best part....... there is no rust. period.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
          I know of a guy letting a 99 Ram 3500 Dually with a 24 Valve Cummins go for around 7k.

It's a Florida truck, 240k miles, brand new standard trans and clutch, 4WD, 8 foot bed with Gooseneck Hitch, and the best part....... there is no rust. period.
          And a Manuel diesel would be sick!!
          -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
          -57 GMC Pickup
          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I was lookin at gettin it, still on the fence. It's a BIG fucking truck, trying to justify a need for that much truck......

It needs some interior cosmetic work. The dash was baked in the florida sun and has cracks and chunks missing out of it, the carpet and seats need a good douching, headliner could also use replacing, the headlights are all fogged up.

For the most part though its all minor stuff though, the body panels are all straight, and like i said no rust (except for the tailgate, a 12 year old work truck shows its age there) but all the bumpers and everything are immaculate, not even the leaf springs have rust on them, its actually quite unbelieveable.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

It's worth it ..being that it's 5 speed.

Comment

Might have found a sweet deal on a 97 f250. 160k rebuilt trans south carolina truck (no rust) It has a couple issues like glow plugs and needs a fuel tank seal on the rear tank for the sending unit I think for around 6. Im still looking though. Craigslist has come up with little in my price range. Im going to be doing some trailering of my pulling tractor and need a pickup to bring tools around and such. Plus I drive alot of highway so i would like the better mileage of a diesel.

Can you get me a pic or two of the cummins?

Comment

I'm getting 18-19 mpg in the powerstroke with just an intake and exhaust, my chip will be here next week and that should be good for another 2-4 mpg with out my foot into it.

Comment

Working...
                  X