WTB front left window motor and regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB front left window motor and regulator

Looking to get a front drivers side window motor with the regulator that is in good working condition. Please let me know what ya got and the price for it.
    97 Chevy Blazer LT 2" Body lift, 2" Suspension lift, 31" General Grabbers AT2. Sold
    96 Jeep XJ Classic 6.5" RC lift with 33" Duratracs. Sold
    00 Jeep XJ Sport 4.5" lift 33" BFG MudTerrains

Nevermind dudes, i found a whole door for 50 with power everything in it
    97 Chevy Blazer LT 2" Body lift, 2" Suspension lift, 31" General Grabbers AT2. Sold

Comment

I have all 4 doors for $20

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12304
      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

is the front right door in good condition? no dents or rust? and hows the paint? im lookin to put it on my jeep because my lock cylinder hole is soo messed up

Comment

then buy the other door. My doors are solid but dented they were swapped out for less dented doors. dam trees and rocks.

Basically if anyone either didn't care what they looked like or needed internals glass whatever.
          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
          www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
          Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

nah, the actual hole in the passenger side front door is all screwed up for the key lock...but nah i cant get the doors, even if i was gonna use em for half doors, cuz im plannin on sellin this xj that i have now because i have a newer style one

Comment

it might be worth buying those doors from justin and using the internals.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                it might be worth buying those doors from justin and using the internals.
                I def would have taken them if they had the door lock actuators in them but he said he took them! lol Because I dont need the window regulators because mine are all good except for one, which i got anyways

Comment

Working...
                X