Infinity Gold door speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity Gold door speakers

Speakers were already weak in the Zeejay and I'd already ghetto-reconed two of them, but I want to replace them with good-shape stock Infinity Gold speakers. No cut wires, no buzzing... I know someone's got to have replaced the speakers in something with this system.

And... Go.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

they're litterally just stock paper coned speakers, I have some out of my XJ if you want them for free.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
      they're litterally just stock paper coned speakers, I have some out of my XJ if you want them for free.
      The speakers are different with the Infinity system. Not quite sure how to describe it, but there's a second "grille" on the front of the speaker with wires leading to it from the paper cone. That grille is coming off on three of them and it's vibrating on the speaker grille on the door cards. If it comes down to it, I might take you up on those speakers though.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

thats probabley because they have a dual voice coil or something along those lines but yeah... they're at my parents so let me know ahead time.

Comment

Working...
        X