97+ Black XJ tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97+ Black XJ tailgate

Im getting sick of the red one and its starting to piss me off cuz it looks like a bag of ass Looking for a black one. I have a red one i could trade or looking to spend around $100 as thats what i payed for the red one. if you know anything let me know
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

I think I saw one on NAXJA in the NAC for sale section.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Paint?

Comment

They called me back about the one I told you about. They had already gotten rid of that Jeep. Sorry Pete

Comment

why not just paint it?
          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

pete if you wanna paint it I have a friend who is good with paint and would do it cheap compared to every where else.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Paint is fawkin expensive. But, If you know someone that would be willing to paint it for me for cheap than I'm all for it. However, if i can find one already painted i figured it would be cheaper and easier. Maaco wanted 175 for paint. I would prep it. thats the cheapest i found

Im not spray painting it either.

and thanks for lookin krazors (whos name escapes me at the moment)
              P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

It's Keith. here's the one on NAXJA. Looks like Sam and Adam have been trying to get stuff of him too
                http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=989615

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                  It's Keith. here's the one on NAXJA. Looks like Sam and Adam have been trying to get stuff of him too

All parts are for Pre-96 XJs unless otherwise stated.
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

thanks keith i knew that. my b. and that was for a pre 96 liftgate

edit: adwin got it before me
                    P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                      Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                      It says 97+ you punk.

Comment

1 – Pr of Air Bags w/sensor unit D & P 97+ (99’) $75
                        1 – Headlight Switch 97+ $5
                        1 – Front bumper endcaps and center plastic pieces 97+ $20
                        1 – Reargate 97+ (01”) – black tinted w/struts $50
                        2 – Center console trim- Drk Grey 97+ $5
                        2 – Grills 97+ - 1 Painted Black w/chrome centers $10 & 1 Black $5
                        1 – Drivers Rear door power window motor & assembly 97+ (00’) $10
                        1 – Drivers side F & R door handles w/power lock, rods & latch 97+ $1

Comment

my b. hes kinda far tho up in mass. if someones close to their ill throw someone a few bucks to get it for me if not ill find one closer

edit: thanks again keith for the PM. ill talk to sam
                          P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            Paint is fawkin expensive. But, If you know someone that would be willing to paint it for me for cheap than I'm all for it. However, if i can find one already painted i figured it would be cheaper and easier. Maaco wanted 175 for paint. I would prep it. thats the cheapest i found

Im not spray painting it either.

and thanks for lookin krazors (whos name escapes me at the moment)
                            It would probably be easier if you bought one, but if you get stuck, find out the cost of paint (try to get single stage cause clearcoat is expensive as shit) he'd probably shoot it for very little money.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

well sam is going to mass to pick up some stuff from that guy on NAXJA and will be picking it up for me. 50 bucks, win. sam you are the man
                              P8R

Comment

Working...
                              X