NP 231 and or SYE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP 231 and or SYE

my tcase is beat and i need one...trying to get ready for oer...if i can get it together maybe i can wheel...i have an 06 wrangler...not sure of the spline count..
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

just got off the phone with chuck and eddies...they want 6 and a half -.-
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

I've got a spare NP231...
      About 146k on it.
      Make me an offer I can't refuse.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

what year is it out of? i guess i need one from 03+ cause mercedes got their hands on my jeep in 06 -.-

Comment

I don't remember... I believe 1996.... definitely not newer than 03.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I have one from 2000, not sure what the difference is
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
              I have one from 2000, not sure what the difference is
              neither am i but one from 02 and one from 03 have 2 different mfc. #'s anybody know if the 2000 will work?

if i can get this tcase i can whee at oer...-.-

Comment

not sure if you are aware of this but the "clocking" is different from wrangler to XJ

Comment

not really sure what that means

Comment

It means the rotation of how it attaches. aka where it puts the front yoke in relation to everything.
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ahh

Comment

sorry to clog up the forum...decided to just buy a new chain for mine and i bought an AA SYE so i need a driveshaft only now

Comment

Working...
                        X