1.5" per foot reamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5" per foot reamer

I'm ordering jcr one ton steering so I need to borrow a reamer. I will buy one if I have to but would rather save that $80 for other stuff. If you have one let me know.

Thanks

These things are like fucking gold. I'm gonna buy one and just rent it out to people for 50 bucks an hour. bam.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

If no one has one I will be buying one. Thanks for the idea

Comment

i have one. you can use it for 50 bucks an hour.

just kidding, but if you'd like to borrow it you can

Phil has it right now though and its pretty dull (from being a whore tool)
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Now that I know there is a $30 option I'm probably gonna buy a new one. I really hate dull drill bits, taps, blades, stuff like that. But, If I end up needing one I'll let you know. Thanks

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
              These things are like fucking gold. I'm gonna buy one and just rent it out to people for 50 bucks an hour. bam.
              yes.. yes they're like gold, no one had 1 when I needed it so I went and bought my own and I tend to not lend my tools out.

Comment

Kappy has one too, I let him keep mine for labor help.

Comment

I don't lend my tools out but if your bring the parts to me. I'll do it at $10 a hole.

Don't forget if you do the T steering the long TRE with a hole also needs to be reamed.
                  RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                  www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                  Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
                    I don't lend my tools out but if your bring the parts to me. I'll do it at $10 a hole.

Don't forget if you do the T steering the long TRE with a hole also needs to be reamed.
                    The parts are the knuckles and pitman arm, so that means I would have to bring the jeep to you. Which means I might as well have you install the whole thing. How much would that cost?
                    You also said that you had a I6 auto front drive shaft in my other thread so it might just be best to bring it to you and pick up the shaft at the same time.

Comment

Here is another option (scroll down a bit)

http://blackmagicbrakes.com/Jeep_Co-Op.php
                      2000 TJ

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                        The parts are the knuckles and pitman arm, so that means I would have to bring the jeep to you. Which means I might as well have you install the whole thing. How much would that cost?
                        You also said that you had a I6 auto front drive shaft in my other thread so it might just be best to bring it to you and pick up the shaft at the same time.
                        Some guys just take the knuckles and pitman arm off, it's not that much work.

I've done them on the vehicle before but right now I have a buggy crippled in my garage for at least a month.
                        Sorry.

~Justin
                        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                        www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Pull the knuckles and pitman arm, it's not too bad. Plus it's a good time to check your ball joints.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                            Pull the knuckles and pitman arm, it's not too bad. Plus it's a good time to check your ball joints.
                            ball joints? what are those? im going to be ordering won ton steering soon also, i gotta get me a reamer.
                            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
                            X