4 inch front coils for tj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 inch front coils for tj

hey guys just looking for some 3 or 4 inch front coils for a tj. i have been doing some reading and liked how the skyjacker coils are softer rates, but with my winch up front i feel like it any rate will be decent for me but not sure. i found a set of skyjackers for just $130 so i may grab those since people have said good things about them while i was researching. i think i will do crown vic springs for the rear as well, if anyone has any of those.

if anyone has anything that may fit the bill lmk!

thanks
    john
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

forgot also need one rim with about 4 inch backspace for a spare, anything would do.

Comment

approximately 15x10/8, just needs to mount a 33x12.50 and get me home alive.

Comment

check craigslist (auto parts) I THINK there were a couple of sets of springs and lifts for TJ's. BTW you're going to want a 15x8 for a 33x12.50

Comment

ok thanks man, and why 15x8? i have a set of cheap 10s lined up so should i seriously reconsider doing 8s? what is the point/advantage/disadvantage?

Comment

on 15x10 the tire can look a little weird. Also, if you're airing down and wheeling you're more likely to lose a bead on 15x10 than a 15x8.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Working...
            X