• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D30 - D44 - 8.8

Anybody have anything for sale?

D30s or HPD30s

D44 or 8.8 preferable set up for a TJ.

I need to stop being lazy and do something, ill be home in a month and a half for good.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    Anybody have anything for sale?

D30s or HPD30s

D44 or 8.8 preferable set up for a TJ.

I need to stop being lazy and do something, ill be home in a month and a half for good.
    I have a d30 housing with 3:07 gears installed everything is there but shafts . From a 2001 tj im sure you dont want the 3.07 gears though
    01 tj

Comment

I got a HP d30 out of yj for sale... primed and painted... 3.07 gears

Comment

im assuming he means all done up axles, and not stock
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

not really looking for anything special, but I would prefer at least 4.10s or higher.

I obviously already have a D30 but its just as cost effective to buy a axle already geared than to re gear mine.
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I have also have a welded D30 that i might be interested in selling, it all depends if a deal goes through later this week for another axle... it has all new ball joints in the knuckles...the housing is has been dry for the past week, was in the process of throwing some 75w-140 synthetic in it when this other axle fell in my lap.
            let me know if your interested...
            thanks,
            mike...

Comment

I have a 44 from an xj, should be just about spot on for a tj

Comment

Dana 44 for an xj, 4.56 gears, detroit locker, riddler diff cover. drum now, for alittle extra money i will convert it to disc for you.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                X