ox locker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ox locker

guys, i know this is a rare find but i decided i wanted to get an ox locker w/ standard cable actuator for my d30 and was gonna check around to see if anyone knew of anyone that had one they're getting rid of, though i doubt it. i have been checking jeepforum periodically for them but only find one every long while or so and it's always for a different axle. i'll get a new one if i cannot find one used either way but it would be nice to save maybe 2-300 bucks. if anyone has any leads lmk, otherwise i think i'll get it straight from OX since they're giving free timken bearings until like may sometime.
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Just my 2 cents but make sure that the OX is really what u want...they can be really quirky, the cables freeze up and you have to be moving in order to engage them. I have replaced a few of them from unsatisfied customers.

Comment

oh he wants an ox "quirky" is right up his ally!! if it always worked and worked right , jon would not be interested!
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

ok after some thought i think i want to save my money and look for autos for my:

front lp d30 27 spline AND
        ford 8.8 with the 31 spline

i would be open to any make aussie, powertrax, spartan, etc

anyone who has/knows of any let me know please and i will be very interested.
        Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Working...
        X