TJ Dana 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Dana 35

Looking for Dana 35 rear for a TJ with 4.11 gears. It doesnt need to have brakes or even shafts. Let me know what you have.

-Steve
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Have a d35 but it has 3.07 gears complete assembly
    01 tj

Comment

Hmm, I really looking for a 4.10 one.
      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

hey man, got just what you're looking for. tj d35 pulled from my 01 this summer, 4.10s with everything on it. i could pull stuff of if you don't want certain parts or take the whole thing. not lookin for a ton for it, i know they're not exactly desirable. only problem is i am away at school and will not be home until april 20something. my dad could pull it out of the garage for ya but i could not pull any parts off for you in that case. LMK lookin to get this thing outta the shed!
        Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
          hey man, got just what you're looking for. tj d35 pulled from my 01 this summer, 4.10s with everything on it. i could pull stuff of if you don't want certain parts or take the whole thing. not lookin for a ton for it, i know they're not exactly desirable. only problem is i am away at school and will not be home until april 20something. my dad could pull it out of the garage for ya but i could not pull any parts off for you in that case. LMK lookin to get this thing outta the shed!
          jon tell you dad to get it out of the garage and i can take care of the rest for you if u need me too
          -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
          -57 GMC Pickup
          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Hey John, I just sent you a PM. I dont think April will be a prob. Let me know what you want for it. - Steve

Comment

Working...
            X