1310 Driveshaft yokes and Ford 8.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1310 Driveshaft yokes and Ford 8.8

For dana 30, dana 44, dana 50. It's the same 26 spline yoke, and i go through them they are kleenex.

If anyone has a junk 30, 44, 50 laying around and would like to sell the yoke from it, i would very much appreciate it i will pays cash money.

The 8.8, i don't care the gear ratio, needs to be 31 spline with disc brakes. Found some in junkyards but i really don't want anything to do with pulling the axle, it's for a friend and would be appreciated very much so. thanks
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

no one has a junk D35 laying around, i will pay cash money for a yoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I will have a D35 for sale after this weekend if the 8.8 swap goes good. But im looking to sell the whole axle seeing it is in good working order still
      01 tj

Comment

I have a yoke from a 30 but there is a bolt snapped off in it. you can drill it out and use U bolt style straps. free

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          I have a yoke from a 30 but there is a bolt snapped off in it. you can drill it out and use U bolt style straps. free
          I'll take it, as long as its got the ujoint cap tabs still there i can use it.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

It should. I will check.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Matt you should have asked the other day when your were at my house I'm sure I have a few stock Dana yokes kicking around.
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
              www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
              X