Tj Dana 44 rear and front axle 3.73 -4.11 gear ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tj Dana 44 rear and front axle 3.73 -4.11 gear ratio

Looking to swap my d35 out with a dana 44 axle. Looking for axles of a jeep tj that will fit a 2001. I am looking for the D44 rear and i think they use a D30 up front Gear ratio must be the same for front and rear. Looking for a good working set. i just want to bolt in.

Thank you.
    01 tj

get a 4cyl front 30 and a ford 8.8 for the 4.10's, you'd have much better luck with the 8.8 over the TJ44.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
      get a 4cyl front 30 and a ford 8.8 for the 4.10's, you'd have much better luck with the 8.8 over the TJ44.
      I know its a better rear end I just don't have a welder and everything to weld all the brackets and what not.
      01 tj

Comment

it would probabley still be easier to buy an 8.8 and the bracketry and have it welded

Comment

I am getting the 8.8 already working on itt
          01 tj

Comment

Good luck finding a TJ 44 front.
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
              Good luck finding a TJ 44 front.
              if ya does, i call the tcase
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

you can go for the JKS coil buckets that are bolt on application. They are probably pricey but you dont need a welder and u dont need to track a welder down to do it. Just a thought

Good Luck
                '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Working...
                X