XJ Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ Motor

Hey all, if anyone has an engine out of an XJ, please let me know. I was hoping that swapping a new head in the Jeep would relieve the issues I was having with it. Unfortunately the damage was worse than my friend and I thought. So now I'm willing to put in a whole "new" engine. Let me know what you have. I wanna try to get this thing back on the road already. It's been too long and tis the season to be driving it...
    1993 ZJ Limited V8 (Stock) - Sold, but never forgotten

2001 XJ - A continued work in progress

PM Dizzy.

OR

DIZZY GET IN HERE MEOW!
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      PM Dizzy.

OR

DIZZY GET IN HERE MEOW!
      I thought he was possibly gonna do a swap into another XJ. I saw the thread about his Jeep (which is really unfortunate). But if he is looking to sell, I'll more than likely be interested.

Comment

I'll have one once the snow melts that only has about 30k on it if you're not in a huge hurry, from my 96...with a non cracked head

or you could go up to worcester and pull it
        1992 xj Briarwood
        Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
        Welded front and rear
        13' LED roof lights
        Disco ball
        Truck nuts
        Spinners

Comment

Originally posted by H8PVMT View Post
          I'll have one once the snow melts that only has about 30k on it if you're not in a huge hurry, from my 96...with a non cracked head

or you could go up to worcester and pull it
          Haha, yeah, a non cracked head would be ideal. If you want, just PM me some more of the details (price, condition, etc.). Good to hear from ya again (again when I need more help haha).

Comment

Working...
          X