ONE bushwacker flare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE bushwacker flare

I have been searching all over the net, and im obviously not looking in the right areas, but where the heck can i get a single replacement bushwacker flare? the dam plow guy that plows my driveway hit my door and dented it (dont really care about it cause its not that bad) and also hit the right rear flare and cracked it off the door.
    2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

I hate to say it but call bushwacker..

Comment

I have two extra rears. Pretty sure they're the way rear part (after the door) but I'm not sure. If thats not what you're looking for I'll be taking my rears off hopefully before May. Totally get it of you don't want to wait that long. I'll be back home around mid - March
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
        I have two extra rears. Pretty sure they're the way rear part (after the door) but I'm not sure. If thats not what you're looking for I'll be taking my rears off hopefully before May. Totally get it of you don't want to wait that long. I'll be back home around mid - March
        the one that i need is on the right rear door.

Comment

Ok, I'm figuring I'll be home around March 17th so if I don't get back to you around then PM me because I forgot
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

haha, i dont know if ill remember then. hopefully the one that is still on the door will last that long...

Comment

Working...
            X