Rear dana 44 from J10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear dana 44 from J10

Located anywhere between CT and Virginia. At this point id drive some distance to get one, just need a stock, unmolested housing ASAP. Or if you know of a junkyard that has a J10 let me know.

I have one at work I think its an offset rear its from a 79 J10 housings in good shape hell it probably only need brakes
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Need one from a 80-88. They arent offset.

Comment

find a J20 dana 60, i believe there was a guy in milford with one a while back, he was friends with billdo at SVE. he had a j10 as well in his yard. I'll go by his place and see if he's still looking to get rid of them. He used to come into advance all the time when he saw my jeep out front, i actually bought my 5150's through him.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

only reason I wanna keep a 44 instead of going bigger is because i wanna reuse my shafts, brakes, and detroit

Comment

ahhhh makes sense. i'll see about the 44 though.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
            X