Clear All

• tj tracbar

as the title says. trac bar for 4" lift
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

front or rear? I have an adjustable one for 4" of lift but its bushings at both ends (i have my trackbar set up double sheer in the front). But it will also work in the rear stock
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

looking for the front for 4" lift. whats wrong with bushings at both ends? i think i'd actually prefer that as this tracbar i have now is a tierod at one end not even a year old and its worn already
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
        looking for the front for 4" lift. whats wrong with bushings at both ends? i think i'd actually prefer that as this tracbar i have now is a tierod at one end not even a year old and its worn already
        nothings wrong, it just isnt stock setup and will require you to buy/make a bracket to run double sheer
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

yea i'm looking for a place that sells just a double shear bracket without the tracbar now. i'll let ya know
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Working...
          X