X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ hood hold downs

Just as it says
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

not really a part that gets replaced alot . what are your plans ?
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

hood latch on the wag is broken, and i kinda like the look on the concept full size, so i figured i'd adapt them to my jeep. I havent seen another Grand wag with them and i think itd look cool

kinda like this

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Listen brother, there is no way in hell you are gonna find two, but if you can find someone who has one, I have one, and that will give you a set. People only replace these if one breaks. even still, mine only broke because i tried using it to knock down a large pine tree. so finding another might not be easy.

that being said, if this is just purly for looks, i say spend the $50 or whatever it is for the ones I have from quadratec. they are a bit nicer then the stock ones.

also, Lajoys has a bunch of TJs right now. that might be the way to go.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

tj hood hold down probably wouldnt work like that. yo have to pretty exact with the angles or else it doesnt latch/hold well. I ran into that issue when i did my highline. a YJ style hood latch is more forgiving as long as you keep it the correct distance. Another option would be hood pin's, sounds ricer but they work good and are cheap. like $15 for a set at napa.

i did a set of hood pins eventually on my tj as the stock setup i modified didnt have the correct tension on the rubber part anymore and the hood would move around at freeway speeds

up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
          eliminator MJ - Sold
          99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
          Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

evb has a bunch of used stuff i know you guys hate them but they have stock jk,tj,xj parts cheap just call and ask for adam.

Comment

Working...
            X