xj 8.25 please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xj 8.25 please

Any spline, would prefer 29 but tell me what you got. 3.55 gearing.
    Lift: 4.5" RC
    Tires: 33" BFG A/T's
    Misc: Hamerred Tan Paint, Homemade Roof Rack, Bumpers and Half Doors.

I just pulled mine out of my 95XJ, 3.55's. It is original and the jeep only has 74,000 on the ticker.

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
      I just pulled mine out of my 95XJ, 3.55's. It is original and the jeep only has 74,000 on the ticker.
      you doing the sye this weekend?? I'll be around on saturday?? PM me, sorry i never got back to you, been busy as hell finishing up with school, holiday shit, and work.

BTW..... that white xj that passes you on wheelers farms in the morning quite often, is me.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Lol yes i know....i just realized that this morning when i waved...musta been daylight savings or something b/c the inside of your jeep was lit up like the 4th of July. SYE is all set, Justin ended up doing the install for me when he did my axles. Thanks for the offer though.

Comment

It was probably all of the leftover alcohol burning out of my bloodstream from last night. hahaha. Cool stuff dude again sorry bout never gettin back to you.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

How much were you looking for? Breaks?
            Lift: 4.5" RC
            Tires: 33" BFG A/T's
            Misc: Hamerred Tan Paint, Homemade Roof Rack, Bumpers and Half Doors.

Comment

Brakes are fine, may as well replace the shoes while its easy access. No leaks anywhere, lines still attached, bolt it up and go. I've seen them listed for $150 which i think is a little high, and mine is in mint shape compared to those. Make a reasonable offer.

Comment

Magilla has one with a detroit in it that i think hes getting rid of soon
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                  Magilla has one with a detroit in it that i think hes getting rid of soon
                  Ive already made plans to pick that up
                  Last edited by Trailer Ray; 12-09-2010, 09:56 PM.
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
                  X