stock tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock tires

looking for stock tires for a friend. need to be in decent condition. shes getting all kinds of retarded prices for stock size tires so im just looking to help her out. ive sold stock tires from when i went to 33s for pretty cheap so i figured one of you guys might have some laying around. they dont have to match as long as theyre in ok shape i dont see a problem. 15" wheel. thanks guys.
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

looking for rims and tires or just tires ?
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

what kinda vehicles is this for?

Comment

Sorry, for an xj. Just the tires. If they're cheap enough tho I guess I'd take the rims with them.

Comment

i got a set of 4 235/75-15's for sale come get them $80 there located in plainfield ct 06374, but i work in dayville ct which is a little closer to mass

no dry rot, over 50% tread
          up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
          eliminator MJ - Sold
          99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
          Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Thanks for the reply cleantj but I found a set similar to yours around the same price more locally, however ill keep you in mind if I know anyone else looking, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X