X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 lug yota wheels/tires

don't care what they are as long as they hold air. Need 4 please

thanks
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

fyi jeep and chevy 6 lug work also
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      fyi jeep and chevy 6 lug work also
      Yar, front axle is waggy, rear is yota

i need some rollers
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i got 2 with some tires on them if you need them
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

if i cant find a set of 4 i will take you up on this, thanks

Comment

I have a set of 4 15x10 6 lug chevy wheels with 235/75-15 tires on them,they have been under my deck for a few years dont know if the tire hold air.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleuj17 View Post
              I have a set of 4 15x10 6 lug chevy wheels with 235/75-15 tires on them,they have been under my deck for a few years dont know if the tire hold air.
              where are you located?

If they hold air, how much do you want for them?

Comment

Im in east haven,not sure if they hold air,been sitting for a while,you can have them,just takin up space under the deck.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                    i got 2 with some tires on them if you need them
                    where do you live again? Wilton?

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      where do you live again? Wilton?
                      Si senor come grab them i got 0 uses for them

i maybe heading up to uconn this weekend
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                      X