waggy front springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waggy front springs

like the title says, i need some waggy front springs for my front stretch.
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

you won;t find them here, your better off finding on CL or buying new, i tried to find some here and it failed, just trying to give you a heads up so you don;t waste your time
    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

wasn't holding my breath... but thanks... figuring on going the jc whitney route or some place like that
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Zach asked me for my springs, but they where basically useless so to the scrap bin they went.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I wish I knew how much people wanted these things. Would've snagged em off the waggy we drove into a tree and blew the motor in, then tore it apart with a backhoe and scrapped.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Working...
          X