Cherokee bumper starters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee bumper starters

These are for people who want to take the guess work out of making their own bumper, These are starters that already have the holes drilled for the front 3 holes for where the factory bumper mounted, on the passenger side it goes back to 2 more holes, and on the driver side it uses all 3 steering box holes and one more hole after that. The pic is just of the prototype, about 5 inches wide, 3/16 steel, the production ones will be 1/4 inch thick and prob 5.5 or 6 inches wide. Also I might cut them so they follow the unibody curve, but most people can do that on there own and I can keep the cost lower if I dont. I can also cut a half circle for any size tube at the end if you want to put a tube in for a prerunner bumper or somthing. JCR has just tie ins for like 60 bucks which I think is crazy, Im going to make these for 25 bucks for the basic mounts.

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

i'll take a pair. the mounts on my bumper suck and i need to get new ones anyway
    94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
    3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Alrghty, i'll be picking up the length of steel I'm making them from at Logans on tuesday, I can have a pair ready for you that day if you want.
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

i don't know the next time i'll have time to get them. i'll let you know when i can work something out.
        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Yea no prob. I should have a whole pile made next week so whenever, or the next meet and greet or wheelng trip or somthing

Comment

Working...
          X