Wrangler Tube doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrangler Tube doors

These are for all you Wrangler guys and gals, tube doors are made of 1 3/4 .120 wall tube, this is the prototype so it diesnt have the hinges or latch on it yet. Joe will post pics up later of how it looks on a wrangler, this crappy pic does it no justice.

This is to show what kind of quality we are pushing for, we are taking the time we need to make sure every notch and weld is as perfect as possible.

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

The wrangler doors are a little more complicated to make then the cherokee ones so we are pushing for $200 a set.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

just an idea...

it would be cool if you could skin them and make it removable (like button head alen bolts) and have the slots for a soft upper. that way you could keep them all year
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

yea that deff is a good idea, I'll have to play around with it a little and see if I can make somthing work and keep the cost down.

Comment

heres some more pics

Comment

sexy...
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Sweet mounting...lol.

Just kidding. I like very much.
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Thanks, we are trying to get these prototypes on Christinas jeep asap

Comment

will there be mounts on them included in the 200 a set? im interested

Comment

Yea deff, what your seeing in the pic is just the prototype before the mounts, we just threw them up there for some quick pics.

Comment

Those look sweet, i may be wanting a pair once you get them all said and done.
                      1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                      1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                      2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Just let us know and we can get you a set

Comment

willing to ship them?
                          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Sure, Im not sure how much it would cost you..prob 35 to 40 bucks if I had to guess..My work has a UPS account so I can ship them right out of my work.

Comment

Working...
                            X