Cherokee tube fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee tube fenders

I want to offer these up to people, pretty much I'll have the shapes for the front and rears with extra on each end so you can connect them to your sliders or whatever you want. I can also make them specific for your needs.

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

how much are you gonna be selling them for?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

What will a set for the rear cost....

And can you bend the end in??? i will have cut quarters by this time...so from the 45* lip... up and around to tie to my slider.
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
        how much are you gonna be selling them for?
        The basic fender will be around 20 bucks a corner and go from there depending if you want somthing special
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
          What will a set for the rear cost....

And can you bend the end in??? i will have cut quarters by this time...so from the 45* lip... up and around to tie to my slider.
          I can pretty much make whatever you want..as long as the bend isn't to tight together I can't fit it in the bender

Comment

just wait till we have mine done on tuesday well post pics of them on and can give a better idea of what options we can offer for ppl to tie em in to the bumper ya know...
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Alright so heres a crappy cell phone pic of the tube fenders we put on Joes jeep last night.

this is just one of a dozen ways they can be attached but that all depends on your bumper setup and if you have rock sliders etc, but like I said let me know what you need, and we can make all the parts and peices to suite your application. We will get better pics later

Comment

That looks tits.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                • 5.13's
                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

thats pretty cool armand, nice work
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Thanks, I gotta give half the credit to Joe we both had an equal hand in creating these.

Comment

Yeah man those do look pretty sharp
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

What size tube is it??? DOM or HREW???

2003 TJ Rubicon
                        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                        • 5.13's
                        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

1 3/4 inch .120 wall HREW, acually I think its cold rolled

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                            Yeah man those do look pretty sharp

Let me know if you want a set haha

Comment

What bender are you using?
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                              X