1995 XJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 XJ

Went to check out a 95 XJ in Middletown last night. 228K on the clock, will need tires and someone whose willing to weld. Rockers are sh*tting the bed in the rear on both sides and the lower half of the rear passenger quarter panel is rusting out. Guy said it has a vacuum leak near that little ball thingy in the front passenger side. Cracked windshield. He was asking $500 OBO. I mean the thing fired right up, wasn't smoking and he said he was driving it until he bought a new Honda. PM me if you want his info. Could probably score this thing for $300, I'm pretty sure he just wants it out of his driveway.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

One thing ive learned when buying jeeps... if you plan on ever doing anything with it, you might as well spend the money to get a solid jeep, fuck rust. Fuck rot. You will just end up with more headache down the road. My jeep I got for 1600 and it has been the best 1600 dollars Ive ever spent, the thing is rock solid, not a spec of rust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      One thing ive learned when buying jeeps... if you plan on ever doing anything with it, you might as well spend the money to get a solid jeep, fuck rust. Fuck rot. You will just end up with more headache down the road. My jeep I got for 1600 and it has been the best 1600 dollars Ive ever spent, the thing is rock solid, not a spec of rust.
      Seriously, I wish I knew my Jeep had floor issues before i got it
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

This was the thoery I went off after my first being a rot box... The one I have now has one spot on the lower quarter otherwise everything WAS perfect till i got it
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Orrrrrr, buy this for 300 bucks and jump the shit out of it, roll it, whatever. then say fuggit.

Comment

if you can get it for $300, pick it up, make it a trail rig beater (lincoln lock the axles), have fun with it, then when it dies, pull off anything good and get scrap value for it, at least half of what you payed probably
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
              if you can get it for $300, pick it up, make it a trail rig beater (lincoln lock the axles), have fun with it, then when it dies, pull off anything good and get scrap value for it, at least half of what you payed probably
              just add some extra weight to it, idk maybe some cement in the unibody rails? and you could probably get what you payed for from scrap
              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
              X