Anyone interested in an axle truss or bull bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in an axle truss or bull bar

I'm going to start bending up some weld on axle trusses and bull bars. I can pretty much make them any size you want. So if you want to add a bull bar to your bumper or stiffen up ur axles, give me some measurements or drop you stuff off. Axle trusses depending on size and complexity will be around $25, and bull bars around $35. I can ship but I'm right in Wallingford and plan on going to more meet and greets if you want to pickup.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

i do want a truss for my rear 44.

whats the tube material? rear truss should be easy stuff

been shoppin around some. lemme know
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

OOOO!!! do want axle truss for D30 and XJ44.
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        i do want a truss for my rear 44.

whats the tube material? rear truss should be easy stuff

been shoppin around some. lemme know
        The material is 1 3/4" .120 wall tube, same stuff moroso uses for their roll cages. I'll use Joe's jeep to mock it up, I could problably have one made sunday.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
          OOOO!!! do want axle truss for D30 and XJ44.
          The 44 should be easy, for the D30 Ive just used a peice of 1/4" plate between the passenger side upper mount and diff.. I can do a peice of yube there with 2 legs? Let me know hat you want and I'll make it.

Comment

if you have a bender i'll pay for 4 shock hoops
            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

get me some measurments, my die is 6.5 inch radius, and they can be any size tube as long as its 1 3/4 inch haha

Comment

Working...
              X