36" TSL Super Swampers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36" TSL Super Swampers

Posting this for a friend. He has 4 36x12.5x15 tsl super swampers on black rims, they fit a ford ranger so i think they are 5x5, and they are 15x10's but not sure of the b.s. Treads are 2 have about 80-90% left, one has 10% tread and the last is bald. He's looking for around $500 for all 4. Trying to get pics of them also. Shoot me a pm with a price and ill relay the message, or just message jeepingxj
    Last edited by LittleD; 06-21-2010, 06:30 PM.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

rangers are 5 on 4.5 same as the xj/tj/yj/mj/zj
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

RJ buy the 2
        Last edited by CumminsJeep; 06-21-2010, 07:55 PM.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
          rangers are 5 on 4.5 same as the xj/tj/yj/mj/zj
          Than it's not for a ranger, they are deffinatley a diff spacing. One of my buddies said they are for a f150, not sure if there any diff

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

those are 5x5.5 can tell by looking..... if you wanna seperate... i'll buy two of those wheels. up to you.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

jeepingxj, the kid who just made a check in, these are his. Just message him and see what he'll do.

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                RJ buy the 2
                why? i got 36s all ready plus they need to be for 16" rim
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                  why? i got 36s all ready plus they need to be for 16" rim
                  oh

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

can u bring em to the Meet n greet?

I am putting my CJ on the road again finally and I have some 33" TSL Swampers on my rig now mounted on 5x5.5 15x10 Aluminum D slots

I put my 35" MTR's on the XJ I just built up for my wife...still amazes me that she is cool with it...

Anyway, I miss the bigger meats and I would like to talk it up trade or cash or whatevs...

Otherwise, I found some saweet 37x12.50x15 retreads with the MTR tread on a BFG A/T carcass for 175-180 each. Hmmmmmm
                    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Working...
                    X