1997 TJ 5000$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 TJ 5000$

so i have been struggling with money lately, and the jeep isnt helping my cause. im posting it to see if theres any interested for my jeep on here, im not 100% committed to the sale quite yet.
    Specs...

1997 TJ soft top w/ half doors
    2.5L with 135xxx (new head, and gasket kit)
    D30/D35
    4 in Sky Jacker SA Lift
    33in BFG KM
    Soft 8's 4'' BS
    Quick Disco's
    Rustys Tie Rod
    Rustys HD Adj Track Bar
    Cobra CB and 4' Fire stik
    Hella 700ff on windshield mounts
    Front tow hooks
    Hi-Lift w/ custom hood mounts
    Home built rear storage drawer
    cut fenders

looking to get 5k for it

Last edited by Capt. Crunch; 06-02-2010, 08:04 PM.
    4x4 Station Wagon...

any opinions on the price and what not?
    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

I think your price is right where it should be but I myself would clean the shit out of it from top to bottom if I were to sell something

Comment

im have people complaining about the price to me. is the price really to high? i feel its right? i mean the top half of the motor is new and its got a new rear end as of about 5 months ago. what do you guys think?
        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

We got our 1997 TJ in 2006 for 5k with 90k miles. Pretty much the same Jeep, just less miles and even came with a plow. The only thing that I can think that will reduce the price a decent amount is the chopped up front fenders. Not everyone is looking for that. The price may be a little high, I would say probably about 4k is good. Wranglers hold their value so well.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

ok thanks
            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

if this was a 4.0 i would say trade you for a mint 99 xj sport with 105k.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

to be honest, the chopped fenders are going to kill it for a lot of people.

its not "legal" and people see that and think oh man, im going to have to put ll new fenders on it
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

also

i bought my '97 with a 4.0L less miles and the same lift setup for $4,500
                  and that was 4 years ago
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

its a little high, plus its got the 4cyc, most will shoot for the 4.0. it also doesnt come with hard top/full doors (easily another $1000-1500 to add on)
                    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                    eliminator MJ - Sold
                    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

ok ill drop the price some.
                      4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

I got mine with 35k on it for $4g
                        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...