Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Burton Snowboard

Hey,
    I was doing some spring cleaning and some how I acquired a Burton Snowboard. I can't really tell what the model is, potentially "Floater" is the model though.
    It's a decently long board, much too long for me. The kid I got it off of was about 6' tall.

The bindings are Burton Custom bindings. The boots are Size 11 Ion Snowboard boots. (I also have size 10Legend Snowboard boots)

The whole setup is in used condition, but has some life left in it, not really any deep scratches, maybe one or two. A few chips here and there on the end.

Basically...
    It's a top of the line setup, Burton board/bindings. It's a great backup, and even better for someone trying to learn. I'm trying to get sell for $100 on craigslist, since I know the bindings are worth a couple bucks on ebay. I'll sell to anyone on SiS for 75$... With either pair of boots. You can't go wrong for the price.

Is it egg nog season yet?

I reallly would love to pick up that board right now. especially if you would be willing to seperate from the boots and bindings.

I just wish I wasnt hurting for cash so badly

I have the sister board to this one that I loved, but broke and shouldnt really ride anymore.

If you still have it in a month or so I'll grab it from you for sure.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

So which part did you want? You lost be with the separation.
      If you had the money.

Comment

just the board. If you can wait a few weeks I'll grab the board and bindings. this month is just hittin me hard in the wallet. $100 is more than fair, $75 is pretty killer, I just have other things i gotta pay for first.
        Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 05-03-2010, 11:43 PM.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

mmm, I hear ya on the cashola, I just sold all my video game stuff i've acquired over the years, traded a subwoofer for all this crap, and ended up having to sell more shit.
          I figure 75$ if fine, it is used, but I figure with a nice wax, you'll get probably quite a few more seasons out of it.
          If it doesn't sell by then, (which I doubt it will) just let me know when you got the money.

Comment

cool man, will do!

Comment

I may be intersted in the size 10 boots got any pics? and how much?
              2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

just rechecked the sizes...only have 9 and 11.
                sorry =\

Comment

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Fred?

Comment

Sortofwant Can you get a length on it for me?
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

it's a 2001 Burton Floater 159

http://burton.emptybottleworks.com/m...&model=Floater
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

K lemme see how the paycheck is this week and I'll let you know Chris
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                          wow. You're good. Thanks.

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          K lemme see how the paycheck is this week and I'll let you know Chris
                          yepp. just let me know!

Comment

i acquired this user name through millions of years of deep mental training

nice board too, i hope pete buys it so we can go riding
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X