31" TSL's With about %80 percent tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31" TSL's With about %80 percent tread

I am looking to either sell for $300 or trade for 31", 32", 33" muds or all terrains. Let me know what you have.

by the way they are 31/10.5-15

Comment

y you getting rid of them? to much road noise?
      98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

I need some cash so i was looking to get something a little cheaper perhaps a little less meaty just because i drive so much. Dont get me wrong i love the TSL'S but the economy the way it is my cash flow is near extinct

Comment

they are good wheeling tires
          98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

would you trade for some stock tires and rims ? those tires are sick. are they good in the snow ?

Comment

what size tires? and what kind? and no i have rims

Comment

i have some 30 inch bfg ats literly like brand new only like 50 miles on them maybe 75. the stock tires arent worth the trade for you at least unless it is with the rims they are 235 75 15 bfg radial long trail with like 35% of the tread left just being honest i would feel like i stoll the tires if i just traded you those with out the rims but if some how i come up with $300 i might buy those from you. im selling some jeep parts so as soon as i get the cash ill let you know.

Comment

alright man let me know. Yeah 30's would be too small for my set up

Comment

How bout a set of 5 Goodyear Wrangler GSA tires. I believe they are 30's but have about 70% tread on them and are in awesome shape (spare is new still). They weren't bad at all wheeling with either. Just throwin it out there, I know your lookin for 31's.
                    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

30" is way to small for a 4.5" lift

Comment

Originally posted by Foxrider12390 View Post
                        30" is way to small for a 4.5" lift
                        LOL, 31's are way too small for a 4.5 inch lift! Why do you want another set of 31's?

I'd offer you the 31" MTR's on my wrangler, but you prob wouldn't want them. They are pretty bald!
                        2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

I am still in highschool with a minimum spending fund and i had the 31's i am trying to avoid regearing and try to keep my gas mileage somewhat affordable. I said i would take up to 33's

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh, ok. My bad. I didn't catch that part about the 31, 32, or 33's. Sorry. And yea gas mileage sucks with bigger tires unfortunately. I can't wait to go from 31's to 35's. I'll prob cry until I take it wheeling! Good luck!

Comment

If i had the funds i would be rocking 33" TSL'S all day long

Comment

Working...
                              X