This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 schroth 6 point harness

In good shape, took it out of racecar because it is no longer allowed being too old. No tears/ frays. It is the cam lock design that works flawlessly. make offer
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

i have no idea what they are worth but i want..... what you tryin to get for it?
    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

theres one on ebay identical to it, (this ones newer) the guys asking 150 but ill take 60 obo
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

ok ill let ya know thankx
        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I call 2nds if Joe doesnt get it... gotta check something real quick
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

they can be recertified right?whats the dates on the tags

Comment

i do not know the deal on re-certification at all, all it tells me not valid after 2009 thats for circle track. also it will work with the hans device
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by armadasx View Post
                they can be recertified right?whats the dates on the tags
                use them in the car??
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

from what i read you can send them to schroth to get re certified but possible sale pending already
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                  X