2000 Jeep Cherokee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeepgirl13 View Post
    You want them now I will do it. Wanna get them today?
    omg quite the deal..... i need to figure that out financially, cause thats the money for my new tires. god damnit if only this deal couldnt come along in like 3 months, pretty much exactly three months, yupp 3 months. sorry i would love them, if by some awesome chance and the stars aligning in my favor for once you still have them when i have the money. i will take them, undoubtedly. i'm gonna talk to my best friends dad though, he might be interested in the whole setup. i will call him tommorrow, theres a good chance he will want it all.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
      omg quite the deal..... i need to figure that out financially, cause thats the money for my new tires. god damnit if only this deal couldnt come along in like 3 months, pretty much exactly three months, yupp 3 months. sorry i would love them, if by some awesome chance and the stars aligning in my favor for once you still have them when i have the money. i will take them, undoubtedly. i'm gonna talk to my best friends dad though, he might be interested in the whole setup. i will call him tommorrow, theres a good chance he will want it all.
      Ok Thankyou so much. I am sure we can work something out. When it is your time for axles, just let me know. I come across stuff all the time.

Comment

do it....staph and jeff have enough spare parts to build 7 jeeps....and the parts are all top notch ! if you know steph she dont play around....my bro bought a ZJ of her and he loves the thing more than his wife....
        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Nice xj. 4K seems a little expensive though with that mileage. I know someone who's looking for one, but can't spend that much unfortunately. Good luck with the sale!
          2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

Thanks
            Last edited by jeepgirl13; 03-02-2009, 08:13 PM. Reason: removed bad words

Comment

ill trade u even my jeep for your jeep lol
              Last edited by Scuba98XJ; 03-06-2009, 09:45 PM.
              go big or go home

04 quad cab dakota bag and bodydroped

98 XJ - 5.5 long arm lift from clayton, 33"x12.50 M/T, tom wood drive shafts, crly 8.25 ARB lockers, 4.10s gears, sye, 4 off road lights, snorkel

Comment

Originally posted by Scuba98XJ View Post
                ill trade u even my jeep for your jeep lol
                That's right Steve..LOL

Comment

Working...
                X