Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few 4.0 engine parts and random tires

did a little spring cleaning today and here's what i got left :

Two 305/70/16 procomp x-terrains - FREE come pick up. like 8/32nd tread on both.

also 3 very dryrotted 33" spares with decent tread. They all hold air just fine, good for spares!

set of 4 Trailclimber Traction H/V tires(basically generic mud terrain style tread) all about 40% tread they have worn down studs in them $20 for all 4.

Two 205/45/17 Michelin Pilot precedas with about 70% tread left $40 takes both.

Two 185/65/15 Goodyear Integritys about 65% tread left $30 for the pair

Kennedy Machinist Toolbox believe 11 drawer. I lost the key to it but it is unlocked and some of the paint needs to be touched up. brand new cost over $250! $75 takes it. you can pick up a new lock set and switch it for $22 [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002KWEYJE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lp o-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002KW9IYK&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX 0DER&pf_rd_r=0TSNNQ5DHCZ21JCCKZB0[/ame]

Im no longer in the machinist trade so no longer use it.

Two Dick Cepek Spider Trac 22x12.50-8 atv tires mounted on older yamaha blaster rims. I can remount on your rims also. $40 takes them both

95 grand cherokee 4.0L intake manifold and Throttle body , came off a motor i scrapped (rod thru oil pan) $30

4.0L valve cover from same engine $10

Clutch fan assembly $15 all from same motor.
    Last edited by 1cleantj; 01-26-2010, 03:32 PM.
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

imterested in that TB

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
      imterested in that TB
      pm sent
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

one of the 33" spares.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
          one of the 33" spares.
          yours, although its like a 1.5hr ride each way for you if ya want it im located north-east ct.. 5 minutes from row dialin
          eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

my brother goes to college in massachusetts, so hold on to one for me and i'll probably pass by there within the next month sometime, i'll let you know

ohhh and pics of tool box???
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

surly someone needs tires
              eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

Working...
              X