merkur xr4ti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merkur xr4ti

I have an 89 xr4ti for sale fully built 2.5 litre motor just rebuilt full crower roller head,525 cam,inconnel vaves, weisco pistons crower rods, gutted rotated intake cosworth intercooler n radiator. Precision sc50 turbo. 3' exhaust wit borla muffler. T5 tranny, classsic conversion crown quaif rear with new half shafts, short throw shifter,spaks suspension, cosworth sway bars. Wolfrace wheels, black cherry paint, black leather interrior full power walbro fuel pump kenne bell boosta pump. Ran great until the megasquirt decided to corrupt n i never fixed it. Jeff edoguy9 will vouch for my car i need to sell it asap so i can buy a saab 93viggen.
    Price...
    Joe 860 307-7626

minus boost controller

sick car.ive always wanted one... how much you looking to get..?didnt the come with 2.3's?Does it run..?

Comment

Originally posted by armadasx View Post
      sick car.ive always wanted one... how much you looking to get..?didnt the come with 2.3's?Does it run..?
      ill take 3,000 for it it dosent run at the moment needs the ecu reflashed but ill gaurntee it will run.. as will others. it came with a 2.3 stock yes.. your in oxford come up and take a look at it if you want
      Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 01-14-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

calling chris ryder
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

omg i love these cars

Comment

omg chris. buy this now
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

this car fucking rips when is running. an its nice never seen snow.

Comment

ill stick to building svo's
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

thats the scary part.i really want a merkur but geting one this clean to daily drive....how many miles on the motor and what year ranger did that 2.5 block come out off.im really considering this.what version of megasquirt is it?
                  Last edited by armadasx; 01-14-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                    ill stick to building svo's
                    but theyre not as awesomely group B looking at svos.... even though theyre basically the same.

Comment

thats the scary part.i really want a merkur but geting one this clean to daily drive....how many miles on the motor and what year ranger did that 2.5 block come out off.im really considering this.what version of megasquirt is it?
                      haha its a 2.3 stroked to 2.5 its got crower 5.5 rods.. engine has honestly 500 miles on it.. ms2 is v 2.23 but needs to be updated

Comment

..merkur info again....2.5 liter motor,Precision SC50 turbo,ported/poslished head w/ 525 lift cam,oversize stainless intake valves,
                        oversize inconnel exhaust valves,wiseco pistons,crower 5.5 rods, inch exhaust, with electronic cut out,
                        65mm throttle body,5 speed trans with RAM clutch,3.90 Crown geared Quaiffe,T-5 trans with 2 pc driveshaft, all controlled by MEGASQUIRT....

merkur may be sold aready..
                        im fixin to get this

Comment

needs to be updated as in i have to use megatune and retune ms ?

Comment

needs to be updated as in i have to use megatune and retune ms ?
                            heres what happend i drained the battery one day left the aux fan on.. jumped it and corrupted the ecu.. then my laptop messed up so i had to re download the ms program but in the process i lost all connectivity to the ms cuz of my laptop what i gotta do it take your laptop download ms2 an older version and connect to the eci re flash it and re install tune.. or you can send it to diy autotune and they will do it for 100 bucks

Comment

alright thats what i was looking for thanks. if the car isnt sold tommrow i would like to come up and take a look.

Comment

Working...
                              X