H1 Rim Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Rim Feeler

I have 5 recentered 8 bolt double beadlock H1 rims with magnesium inserts and A-Z Fabrication rock rings. 8 lug on 6.5 pattern. I bought them but never ran them. the previous owner cut 4 of the inserts. they could use a little paint, and i think the spare rim is missing a bolt (replacements are like $2) but i found them worth buying as is, so maybe i can pass them on to someone who will use them. I paid $650, and would like to try and get this much so im not losing money on them. If youre interested, let me know.

Like I said, this is a feeler ad. if someone wants them for that price, then ill sell, otherwise, i probably will just hold onto them.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

cut down inserts ay????

trade ya 4 uncut and a couple bucks....
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

i still have to cut them a bit more because he did a crappy job if you ask me, but im willing to trade i guess. we'll see if i get any bites for the whole package first. if so, ill still take a couple bucks and cut down yours for you if you want haha
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

im just lazy.... hahaha
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

HI FRED :wave:
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

sorry to jump in but if either of you need a new set or 4 pressed centers for h1's i have 4, you just drop them in and weld them
            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

pressed eh? how much?

Comment

I have 4 and paid 65 each so $180 for 4 that's 80 off

Comment

Could you post a pic

Comment

not while its snowing haha, sorry, but they are in my storage area right now, and i dont really wanna go digging at the moment to drag them out. once the storm passes i will.

Comment

No problem. What do you mean by the centers are cut? Like the original center is cut out? Or the welded center is cut out

Comment

the runflat inserts are cut.

running them as is with low tire pressure causes the sidewalls of the tires to get cut from the inside out. thats why people cut the runflat part off the insert so that just the beadlock ring remains.

i have seen people buy the pvc inserts and rubber runflat rings to keep the runflat setup.

Comment

so they still have the regular back spacing?

Comment

2.5" bs i think.

Comment

Hi Fred
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X